As our golf is played on Wimbledon Common, the wearing of a pillar box red upper garment is compulsory to play golf, by order of the Wimbledon & Putney Commons Conservators.
We can provide you with appropriate clothing if required, and correct clothing is also available to purchase from the pro shop.
- Appropriate golf shoes are required on the course
- If wearing shorts, suitable sports socks are necessary and be pulled up
- Always wear a pillar box red collared shirt on the course
- Golf sweaters, waterproofs and the like should be pillar box red in colour
- No denim clothing allowed on the course
- No tops with a hood are allowed on the course
- In the Main Hall and bar area, smart casual attire is appropriate
- Golf shoes and clothing can be worn in the 'spike bar'